Some days are just not fun. And then there are days that are full of fun! Tuesday, Jan 24th was a fun day for William and I! We started off the day at 1am but slept in after that until 5am. Then playtime on the floor was so much fun we that had to take another nap until 8 or 9am lol. We got up and William had a snack and played with Marco the monkey while I got ready to go walking at the mall with Beth and sweet Claire and Julie. I don't think William knows he is surrounded by such pretty and precious ladies just yet! After a great walk, we came home and played outside! William had fun! We went outside and came back in to take a little nap. When William was napping, I decided to text Jeremy to let him know about our outdoor excursion. He asked for pictures! I had forgotten to take some! Oh no! So we went outside again after nap! And this time William really liked the grass! And played hard enough to get sleepy again lol! All in one day, we wrestled with a bear, started a pot band, cleaned the house, slept hard, shopped for shirts, danced across the living room, played in the exersaucer, sang in the mirror, had several story times, slept hard some more, ate a bunch, and whew it was so much fun!!! Can't wait to do it over and over again!!
Pics below of my sweet boy!
 |
| The beginning the OPB (Orlich Pan Band) |
 |
| "Can I hold the camera please?" |
 |
| Mommy, please just let me get on my tummy on the grass! I doesn't matter that it's wet! |
 |
| What's this stuff down here? |
 |
| All this fun wears me out! |
 |
| Finally, She let me get close to it to figure it out! |
 |
| It feels...crunchy! |
 |
| I like the grass! And didn't even try to eat it! |
 |
| Way cooler than carpet, Mom! |
 |
| Bear wrestling 101, you got to get em by the foot! |
 |
| So fun! |
 |
| Starting my band and helping mommy do the dishes are one in the same for me! |
No comments:
Post a Comment