William is 6 months old!! Already!!
On April 10, 2012, today, William Edward Orlich CRAWLED across the floor of our living room and pulled himself up to standing at his big boy carseat (that's obviously not in our car)! And I got to see it all! What a blessing! He even looked over his shoulder at me and grinned a little like, "yeah, I just did that." The little man has been scooting on his tummy for a long time now but I was hoping he would just wait on the real crawl for a long time! Apparently not! I'm sure he won't continue doing it, right?!? lol Regardless of whether he scoots, crawls, or just sits there, I'm blessed beyond measure to be able to see it and cherish the moments! Although I didn't have my camera ready to take pictures of this momentous event, I did get some good ones last week. Enjoy!
 |
| This is the smile I got when I let him pull up on my hand. |
 |
| And this is the crying when he fell over because he wanted to stand by himself and didn't want me to hold onto his tiny hands! Some may find it cruel for me to take a picture of his crying, but the camera was already out and ready and it was hilarious how quickly we go from smiles to tears! |
|
 |
| But Mommy, these are real tears! |
 |
| And just two moments later, this is the sweet face I get to see!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment