Pages

Friday, November 27, 2015

November 2015

Here are my favorites from November so far:
Kaitlynn riding the deer at William's school...and so so happy about it!

Two peas...or maybe butter beans.

because everything is more fun with your tongue out!

These smiles are gifts of warmth no matter the weather or mood I'm in!

Pony tail and posing with a fall leaf; both her idea :)

Can we go up the ramp? They ask every time we go to this shopping center. 



William is really into coloring right now and he chooses his colors carefully.  It's a fun stage. 

Kaitlynn is really into eating ramen noodles...uncooked...right now.  EVERY DAY! lol

Just a castle he built, just an ordinary castle built by an precious little boy

Their homemade bunk beds

notice the note at the bottom of the racket...it was a note from Jeremy's wife...he played a whole game of tennis without noticing it lol it was funny when I showed it to him afterward. It reminded me of a time with Jeremy left a note on my fan when I was single, I didn't see it at all lol but my fiancé knew then that I'm not very diligent at remembering to clean fans :)

See ya in December!


1 comment:

  1. Love all these pictures since October. I missed seeing a few along the way. All I can say is "her hair!!!!" and "those smiles!!!" I know they bring you great joy. Love you. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete