Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

March 2019

March 2019
Kaitlynn finished Level 2 in her reading program right before we left

while having dinner with sweet friends and neighbors before we left 


heading to America













Jeremy made dinner while I was gone


these sweet folks lived next door to my mom for a long time...they grew up while I was gone!

my Aunt Kitty keeping the kids entertained


a sweet photo of me and my mom when I was little

my brother coaching baseball

My Aunt Tabby and my brother and I 

precious women of the Lord who love me well in the hard times and the good times


My uncle, aunts, and Nama

Nephew Brady is a smart one! 


date with the husband

this car has been around for 7 years!! Given to us by some sweet friends


the mice mocked me after I had cleaned up by shredding this paper


Go Brady!

my sister-in-law Christy helping with the ball team

me with half my cousins

what was in my vent hood before we left 


waiting to get on the first flight back 

Big Boy Brady getting his award for the semester


I'm so thankful we made it back to America to see my mom and be with my family during a very difficult time. I made it just 18 days before she died, I'm so thankful she put her trust in Jesus a few days prior to that. Although it seemed like horrible timing to come back to states for a season, it has been a time of grief and of healing, a time of loss and of love, a time of falling apart to be put back together again by the One who loves me and wrote every part of my story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment