Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

May 2019 (getting caught up)

So it is now the end of August 2019 and I have officially gotten further behind on my blog this year than I have since I began it almost 8 years ago.

Here are the photos from May:
William began exploring taking photos on my phone and changing the color of them 








The Georgia Aquarium with family




lightning bugs at the Porter's house!


sweet precious siblings

"He got too close, mom" siblings

thumbs up

Gramm's mower



visiting a friend while they lived near the beach






Brady's baseball season wraps up

Aunt Christy!





my cousin's kids and mine (not sure what that makes them, like 2nd cousins maybe or they are all my 2nd cousins, who knows)

my cousins and their families when we spread my mom's ashes


lunch with Baba at Uncle Josh's work

Uncle Josh's office



my brother and I years ago being silly










the countdown to when we were supposed to return to Uzbekistan (the plans shifted after we made these; so much for planning ahead!)

















No comments:

Post a Comment